[Icecast] Short Title Bar

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Sat Mar 17 00:29:32 UTC 2018

It used to be that streamed titles could exceed thirty characters. Ever
since I upgraded to I believe it was version 2.4.0, no matter what I
send, there's a truncation of the artist-plus-title combined sting. At
first, I thought it was an ices-cc problem, but it isn't, because when
live programs connect to the input port, the title bar still cuts off at
thirty characters. I've looked from end to end in the XML and the
documentation but can find no reference to a length limit. Is it 2.4.x
that's changed something? Something else?

Thanks in advance.