[Icecast] Help attack DDOS

Yahav Shasha yahav.shasha at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:17:34 UTC 2018

Server software firewall cannot help with ddos attacks.
Basically if those are indeed ddos attacks you’ll have to look into
mitigation solutions which are quite expensive. CloudFlare won’t work as
well since they do not support streaming.
You should consider getting a server at a data center which provide ddos
mitigation, I know that OVH’s mitigation is quite good.

בתאריך יום ג׳, 5 ביוני 2018 ב-23:10 מאת Alejandro Flores <alex at mordormx.net

Yahav Shasha,
Web Developer
+972-(0)549214421