[Icecast] Continued problems accessing icecast from the internet

David Kaplan dhkaplan at mac.com
Fri Jul 20 10:40:51 UTC 2018

Thanks for the reply.

I finally resolved the problem as an effect of my macOS Sophos Anti-Virus blocking the stream. Once I whitelisted the stream all works great.

On Jul 18, 2018, at 4:14 PM, Brad Isbell <brad at audiopump.co> wrote:

You're likely seeing the browser's built-in handling of your stream, and not actually a page.  It's unlikely that the issue has anything to do with connectivity.  If you can provide a URL to your actual stream, we might be able to help diagnose the issue.

	Brad Isbell // AudioPump, Inc.
brad at audiopump.co <mailto:brad at audiopump.co>
Skype: bradisbell
Phone: +1 312-488-4680