[Icecast] Continued problems accessing icecast from the internet

Brad Isbell brad at audiopump.co
Wed Jul 18 20:14:52 UTC 2018

You're likely seeing the browser's built-in handling of your stream, and
not actually a page.  It's unlikely that the issue has anything to do with
connectivity.  If you can provide a URL to your actual stream, we might be
able to help diagnose the issue.

*Brad Isbell // AudioPump, Inc.*
brad at audiopump.co
Skype: bradisbell