[Icecast] separation of web interface and mountpoint

webmaster at berean-biblechurch.org webmaster at berean-biblechurch.org
Fri Dec 28 14:55:55 UTC 2018

It looks like default behavior is for Icecast to expose its web
interface on the same address and port as any mountpoint. E.g.:

  mountpoint = https://server.com/listentome
  web app = https://server.com/

I'd like to restrict the web interface to ONLY A CERTAIN IP ADDRESS AND
TCP PORT so that it is not accessible on the public IP. E.g.:

  mountpoint = https://server.com/listentome
  web app = https://192.168.1.10:8000/

Is this possible?

In other words, I don't want any web interface to be available to the
internet.  I want the web UI to be available only to my local
machine/LAN and the mountpoint (stream) available to the internet.

Justin