[Icecast] mount point is not carrying any metadata

mark mark at tafn.org.uk
Wed Sep 20 13:03:33 UTC 2017

Hi First I would like to apologise if my signitcher corsed any afence
Did not know  signetchers was not aloud on this list
Now to my problem
I am trying to use a  auto twitter service to announce now playing
Witch  is working fine if I use the mountpoints /live.aac or /autodj.aac
How ever I have to switch between each one tried using the /listen mountpoint
And it does not announce the now playing
The auto twitter service  tell me there are no /listen mount point is not carrying any metadata

Can anyone help on this list please.

Mark.