[Icecast] Icecast chrooted and ssl

_zer0_ gravity zer0___ at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 05:50:44 UTC 2017

Hi Philipp, thanks for your reply.

What I mean by 'works but ssl' is that the servers runs on port 80 without ss land works, but the ssl page on port 443 takes ages to load and gives an error.
IE11 complains about an unsupported protocol or cipher, Firefox says the connection is not secure.
Server address is stream.freemusicradio.nl
I think I will try cleaning up and use the recommended installation procedure.

Thanks and regards, Paul