[Icecast] Frauenhofer signing off on mp3, ogg stream player for Macs?

Greg Ogonowski greg at indexcom.com
Tue May 16 05:45:23 UTC 2017

It also works with xHE-AAC, which is a new Content Type: audio/usac
The StreamS HiFi Radio Player App for iOS/tvOS is the first App to support this. Offers arbitrary URL entry, ICY and HLS support.
And best of all, NO hidden agenda. No sign-in or account to use the App.
We of course, also offer the encoders.
xHE-AAC streams are now starting to appear on the Internet.
www.indexcom.com
/greg.