[Icecast] Strange Metadata Truncation in 2.43

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Fri May 12 11:26:24 UTC 2017

I recently upgraded from 2.41 to 2.43. I feed my Icecast server with
either a live stream or from EZStream. I am now finding that track
title metadata never exceeds thirty characters. Is this new, or have I
got something wrong in the 2.43 configuration? I am actually using the
same one I used for 2.41,  and I don't ever remember seeing anything
in the XML that controls length of metadata fields. But it's 2.43, not
2.41, so something new may have appeared about which I do not yet
know.

Thanks in advance.