[Icecast] title streaming with ices

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Fri Jun 9 14:47:51 UTC 2017

Unfortunately I am still using ices0 because our streams are mp3 streams.

I looked at switching to ogg but many of our listeners have specialized players in devices such as Braille notetakers and other accessible devices that don't work with ogg streams.

This station has 7 streams and runs on a linux server.

Also to my knowledge Stream Licensing doesn't pick up ogg streams very well either.

Larry