[Icecast] Fallback stream not preventing a disconnect

Erwin Pannecoucke erwin589 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 08:01:36 UTC 2017

Dear Philipp,

I've compiled it from source on my raspberry pi, and replaced the binary
from the synaptic package manager with the compiled one. Everyting is
working fine now, it seems that there is indeed a "faulty" package in the
repository. I don't know who I should contact to get this fixed?

Anyway, it works, but while using ogg as output stream from mopidy, I get a
delay of 4 (!) minutes when changing tracks:, it takes me about 2 minutes
from the stream to stop (still playing track 1), then another 2 of silence
(probably buffering), and only than I hear my music again (song 2).
If I use mp3 as a stream output, the delay is 2x 10 seconds, thus more
feasable but still a bit long. Anything I can do about that?

Thanks for putting me in the right direction!

Kind regards,
Erwin