[Icecast] Icecast help

Mark mark at tafn.org.uk
Sun Oct 16 18:47:07 UTC 2016

        Good evening,
i am new to icecast and  trying to do the following
1 i have a stream going 24 hours 7 days a week with back to back music and what i am trying to do is have our djs connect thugh the day at there time slots but are all around the Uk so not from 1 location
the problem is when i am streaming noone elce   can start there show with out me  disconnecting
the software i am using is station playlist
was told what i am trying to do i would  need icecast only have been using shoutcast
hope some one can help
Mark.