[Icecast] New version of Cool Mic

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Sat Oct 15 00:28:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce a new version of Cool Mic, an open source
Icecast source client for Android.

This version brings in support for streaming Opus audio, as well as a
host of other improvements. Some main features include:

+ Opus and Vorbis streaming support
+ Active listener count
+ Graphical VU meter
+ Fine-grained control over streaming, audio, metadata parameters
+ A simple interface

We hope to gain as much feedback as possible on this release as it will
likely be the last before we submit it to Google Play. For more info,
downloads, screenshots, access to the code and our public test server
please visit https://coolmic.net - thank you very much!

Sincerely,
Jordan Erickson