[Icecast] got icecast2 working, but hear nothing

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg.kristoffer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 13:15:00 UTC 2016

Hi.
I didn't Think of saying thank you. I Had so much to do.
I have beenup very late and tried with this.
I found the thing now.
In order to record from the soundcard you have to capture it in alsa.
in alsa there is no such Controls. none at all for the behringer mixer.
I'll ask about this on the alsa list too, and then take a break from this.
sorry that I didn't say thank you. I shall be better with this in the future.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a