[Icecast] Listen Links

VIRALS DEAD 0turn1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 04:32:37 UTC 2016

You basically put the string in the format each type of device needs the
stream to be in...

like a .mp3  a mp3 is a digital flat file... but you can open your favorite
editor and write a single line with the direct string url to your stream
/mountpoint

https://hackedradio.com/

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.255:8082/stream.mp3   in the end you have many ways to
connect... but each one is different and not a single way works as the
server... and all kinds of differing things make it 50% easy and 50% hard

save it as file name stream.mp3   then connect via a data point on your
webserver app, or favorite frizbee... the files just in a text file
document....but the device still will treat it as an mp3... like so with
many devices... you actually only need 3 maybe sources... the rest is
writing the the containers in the correct way so the device will play your
source.. I have been working on a player for a while and the idea we will
ever be able to just have a easy way to present data and content is not
going to happen

this mostly done on the fly with the technology at the site needing what
they want to plug into what they have...this is hard... its time
consuming... and you must go step by step..If you need help I will give it
my best.

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Vielen Dank für deine/Ihre schnelle Rückantwort.

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Thank You
Scott Winterstein
https://www.sabaforlife.com/germany