[Icecast] linking icecast to ios and android phones

Jeroen van Oosten jvoosten at bankai.nl
Wed Feb 3 17:53:48 UTC 2016

Hello,

On 03-02-16 17:26, Gary Hudson wrote:

> Ok folks, I need to find a method for my listeners to listen to my
> radio station with their Android Phones - - -I think that I need to
> bypass the flash player - - -can anyone help me out there. I would
> imagine that many of you are broadcasting to people with Android
> phones - - -any help would be appreciated

An <audio> tag in a website works on Android; otherwise I can recommend
XiiaLive player (it plays MP3 and AAC+).

Regards,

Jeroen van Oosten

--
Bankai Software
Jeroen van Oosten
E-mail: jvoosten at bankai.nl
KvK inschrijving: 24455492

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." --Red Adair