[Icecast] linking icecast to ios and android phones

Gary Hudson gmhudson7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 16:26:57 UTC 2016

Ok folks, I need to find a method for my listeners to listen to my radio station with their Android Phones - - -I think that I need to bypass the flash player - - -can anyone help me out there. I would imagine that many of you are broadcasting to people with Android phones - - -any help would be appreciated

Regards

Gary Hudson

Home: 817-710-6367