[Icecast] EZStream 0.5.6 Says No Such Share Object

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Tue Mar 24 06:02:31 UTC 2015

On Fedora 20 (Heizenbug), when the command:

/usr/local/bin/ezstream -q -c "{some-file}.xml"

is executed, the error message:

/usr/loca/bin/ezstream: error while loading shared library:
libtag_c.so.0; cannot open shared object file: no such file or
directory

is displayed. "find" shows it's in /usr/lib64, which is a link to
/usr/lib64/libtag_so.0.0.0. Is there something I did wrong when I
installed it? I do believe I installed it from the Red Hat Package
Manager (i.e., I didn't build it from source).

Thanks in advance.