[Icecast] tunein Radio on Ios and Icecast: metadata disappeared

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:11:22 UTC 2015

Hello,
I'd like to know if this is a problem of Icecast, of me or of tunein.
I'm thinking it is a tunein problem, anyway, from 2 3 months, if I type
the address of my streaming:
www.nvapple.it:8000/stream
it works, but no metadata are showed.
I have latest tunein pro version on Ios8.

Have you the same problems with your icecast station?
I don't think it depends of Liquidsoap or Icecast, because metadata are
present in other player, like Vlc, or in the icecast web administration,
but I'd like to have a confirmation from you.
Thank you.