[Icecast] Change fallback mount file automatically?

that Jack Elliott thatjackelliott at kpov.org
Wed Jun 24 13:55:36 UTC 2015

Oh -- then I did not understand the documentation.

fallback-mount
This optional value specifies a mountpoint that clients are
automatically moved to if the source shuts down or is not streaming at
the time a listener connects. Only one can be listed in each mount and
should refer to another mountpoint on the same server that is streaming
in the _same streaming format_.

I was thinking that "same streaming format" referred to
bitrate/channels, etc. Perhaps it means mp3 or ogg.

Anyway, this is good news. Thank you.

--
Jack Elliott
Producer, The Point Wednesday