[Icecast] Trouble with EZStream

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Wed Jul 22 03:44:51 UTC 2015

I solved my own problem, but it took a million Google searches to do
it. Apparently there's been a madplay update where the syntax for
specifying a filename has changed ever so slightly. In the XML for
ezstream there's a line for madplay with the syntax

"@T@"

The newer version of madplay has dropped the requirement for the
quotes. I removed them in all my XML files according to the Google
article, and everything's working fine again.

P.S., as a result of all this, I even updated ezstream's libraries so
now the ezstream executable is nearly thrice its original size.