[Icecast] change port in autogenerated playlist links

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Sun Jan 25 14:27:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am using icecast2-2.4.1,1 on FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE. In order to be able
to stream on port 80, I have redirected port 8080 to port 80 by means of
firewall on icecast server itself (packet filter):

rdr pass on $ext_if proto tcp to port 80 -> 127.0.0.1 port 8000

The only thing that bothers me is the fact that autogenerated playlist
files (m3u, xspf and vclt) in web interface direct to port 8000.

Is there a way to change them so they point to desired port instead to
the port specified in configuration file?

Regards,
--
Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs