[Icecast] Cool Mic

The Darkener thedarkener at logicalnetworking.net
Mon Jan 19 21:54:09 UTC 2015

Hi Basil, I am going to make the app free to download and eventually
release it as an open source project, yes. Thank you for the hint on the
48kHz. I'm planning on making an unofficial download link for the .APK
on coolmic.net as soon as I get a couple of annoying bugs squashed, I'll
keep the list updated.

Cheers,
Jordan