[Icecast] Cool Mic

The Darkener thedarkener at logicalnetworking.net
Wed Jan 14 21:15:10 UTC 2015

Hi unosonic,

Cool Mic's primary advantage to other source clients out there is that
it streams in the patent-free, high quality Ogg Vorbis format
(BroadcastMyself only supports MP3). We will be adding opus support in
the future as well.

Re: Feature requests: Re-connect sounds like the next feature that will
be added :) Thank you. I am fairly certain you can already use a wired
microphone/headset instead of device's internal mic (haven't tested
myself, don't have one ATM). A profile manager (save multiple icecast
configs) are already on the TO-DO list =) Level control and VU meter as
well.

Cheers,
Jordan