[Icecast] upgrading icecast to 2.4.1

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Wed Feb 25 20:45:38 UTC 2015

On 02/25/2015 08:08 PM, Jonathan wrote:
> Done that and all works... Thanks. and I could still use my old config
> file with all of my settings in it? Because that is what I'm still using
> now.

Yes, we're ensuring backwards compatibility with mainline Icecast releases.

If you are planning to use the JSON API directly from browsers, you
should add the headers though.

    <http-headers>
        <header name="Access-Control-Allow-Origin" value="*" />
    </http-headers>

For the rest I'd recommend release notes of all versions in between and
documentation.
http://icecast.org/docs/icecast-2.4.1/config-file.html

Cheers

Thomas