[Icecast] upgrading icecast to 2.4.1

Jonathan jonathancandler_msa at q.com
Wed Feb 25 19:17:08 UTC 2015

I will send you the errors first and then the modified script.

Adding official Icecast repository for Ubuntu 14.04
add-icecast-repo: line 4: $'\r': command not found
Importing GPG key for official Icecast repository
"pg: Invalid option "-
add-icecast-repo: line 7: $'\r': command not found
Now, here is my script that I have changed

#!/bin/sh
echo Adding official Icecast repository for Ubuntu 14.04
sudo sh -c "echo deb
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/dm8tbr/xUbuntu_14.04/ ./
 >>/etc/apt/sources.list.d/icecast.list"

echo Importing GPG key for official Icecast repository
wget -qO -
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/dm8tbr/xUbuntu_14.04/Release.key