[Icecast] upgrading icecast to 2.4.1

Jonathan jonathancandler_msa at q.com
Wed Feb 25 18:40:34 UTC 2015

Just wondering, are the commands to upgrade icecast 2.3.2 to icecast
version 2.4.1 the same in Ubuntu 12.04 as they are in Ubuntu 14.04? I do
have Ubuntu 14.04 and I have tried the bash script but modified the
links a little bit to reflect the Ubuntu 14.04 distro, but keep getting
errors and got an invalid extension in /etc/apt/sources.list.d