[Icecast] listener authentication

Ron Harmon ronlh1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 15:03:28 UTC 2015

Thomas and Phillip,

Thanks so much for your help. I have it working now but, is there a way to
setup that when the user clicks on the m3u to play that it would open a
player in the web page instead of creating the m3u file then having to open
it in windows media player as some of the time WMP wont play the file.

Thanks,

Ron