[Icecast] listener authentication

Ron Harmon ronlh1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 15:08:15 UTC 2015

Thomas,

Thanks for your quick reply.
I am looking at htpasswd. I am using 2.41 on Windows 7 with BUTT.
I have read the documentation but I don't understand where to enter this in
the config file.

<mount>
	<mount-name>/example.ogg</mount-name>
	<authentication type="htpasswd">
		<option name="filename" value="myauth"/>
		<option name="allow_duplicate_users" value="0"/>
	</authentication></mount>