[Icecast] Listener statistics on a fallback stream

Yahav Shasha yahav.shasha at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 12:58:23 UTC 2015

> >To me it sounds like a bug; surely the fallback never needs statistics,
> only the real steam because this is where listeners connect to.

Well, the fallback mount is still a mount-point nonetheless. you could
still use it as a "regular" mount-point even if its configured as a
fallback to another.

Now, as for the statistics, should we be able to help without knowing what
system you use to gather your statistics and build those charts? or i
missed it?
anyway, i can think of two options:
1. gather statistics for both mount-points.
2. depend on the software you use, you can write some code to determinate
whether a live source is connected and pull the stats from the relevant
mount-point accordingly.

Yahav Shasha,
Web Developer
+972-(0)549214421