[Icecast] Question about fallback ability to another server

Spam Catcher spamcatcher447 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:25:59 UTC 2015

Hello everyone.

  I have two servers that both run Icecast2. I was wondering if anyone
knew of a way to have the fallback stream of one server redirect to a
stream on the other server? I know it may sound odd doing this, but
one of my servers doesn't have the required storage to hold the
fallback files but is overall more stable. So I want to use the stable
server when live streaming, but the other, less stable server when
just playing the fallback stream.

  Thanks a lot for any advice.