[Icecast] Relays Ending With "Disconnecting source due to socket timeout"

Jeremiah Rogers jeremiahzrogers at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 01:54:00 UTC 2015

Hello. Thanks for the excellent help. BTW, what does reflum mean? I
googled it but couldn't find anything conclusive.

I relay several streams from 181.FM, along with WNCW
<http://audio-mp3.ibiblio.org:8000/wncw-128k>, WSM
<http://stream01183.westreamradio.com:80/wsm-am1>, and WAME
<http://crystalout.surfernetwork.com:8001/WAME-AM_MP3>. All relays are
for my own benefit, for example on different devices simultaneously. The
one that was most perplexing me was WNCW, which appears to be an Icecast
2.32 or 2.33 stream. I think the 181.fm streams are all Shoutcast
streams, and I've never looked to see what WAME is.

Since changing source-timeout to 60 instead of 10, I've been able to
relay for much longer periods of time than in the months before. We may
have gotten my trouble fixed. I'll relay hard for a week or two and see
what happens.

Thanks again for the help and education.

>>> Jordan

Jeremiah Rogers
Mobile (Voice/Text): 704-996-5334
Email: jeremiahzrogers at gmail.com