[Icecast] Socket to Icecast

Jeremy Prince jprince14 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 04:45:01 UTC 2014

Thomas,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I updated my code to use
cURL for sending the mp3 encoded audio to http://localhost:8001/test_stream.
What should I put in my icecast configuration file to properly receive the
stream?

This example of using cURL for HTTP PUT operations was very helpful in case
anyone else is interested.
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/httpput.html

thanks again,

Jeremy