[Icecast] Source Dropouts - More info

Brad Isbell brad at musatcha.com
Tue Nov 4 14:37:57 UTC 2014

Is it possible to run a packet capture to see what happens over the wire
when this occurs?  That would give some concrete information.

If you have the disk space, just rotate out a capture file every hour.
Once you catch it, filter out a pcap file with what happens when the
sources are disconnected, and send us a link.

Brad Isbell
brad at musatcha.com
http://www.musatcha.com