[Icecast] Problem with web services

MARŠ - Luka Cvetko luka at radiomars.si
Tue Mar 25 14:59:15 UTC 2014

​Hello,​

> in fact it doesn't, i try what you suggest there but doesn't work
>
> i was the same guy than ask that by irc, and the solution he gave
> doesn't work, besides, the only real way to test it with my avaible
> time and without interfere with the airtime service (to do real time
> tests) is through this way
>
> Thanks in any case

​can you please further clarify the issue?
​You can access your Icecast2 administration interface on
http://yourip:8000/
You can access the Airtime administration interface/login screen on
http://yourip:8080/ (or other port you set up during installation).
What are you trying to achieve?

Are you trying to serve a customized page instead of the Icecast
administration interface?
Are you trying to server your HTML page (in-browser stream player)
independently of Icecast? If so, I suggest creating an entirely separate
ghost in Apache, the web server. Airtime must have installed it anyways.
That way you won't need to interfere with any Icecast files.

Kind regards,

--
*Luka Cvetko*
*moderator & tehnik & novinar*