[Icecast] Problem with web services

Jo se kulturu01 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 21:40:29 UTC 2014

Hey oh

i'm using one Ubuntu 12.04, and i set up a radio server automatized with
airtime.

The problem is, even i don't have any problem checking the airtime site or
the icecast web service by my web browser, when i install my radio online
player, which is basicaly a .html page with javascript & html language
inside, the icecast web service can't find it, the same setup i use it on
my CentOS & my Windows icecast services, but this is the only one who
doesn't work.

so the situation is, why he can't find it? i already put the specific
folder of the player on /usr... web & in /etc... web, also i put it on
/etc... icecast2 where it supose must go, and corrected the status.xsl
links to it, but still doesn't work.

Any suggestions?
any questions?

For everything