[Icecast] CentOS AutoDJ Problem

Jo se kulturu01 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 22:42:27 UTC 2014

Thanks a lot man

But i have another question

how can i install it?

i try to do it but it wasn't be successfull on it,

I try a tutorial about it from a GitHub, but wasn't successfull
is it really necesary install airtime to play liquidsoap?

and i notice than installing it, some of the Development tools necesary to
install it doesn't install

 any idea or suggestion would be much apreciated.

Thanks in advance

-Jo se-