[Icecast] Looking for company behind serverhostingcenter.com and directhostingcenter.com for causing problems on dir.xiph.org

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Mon Dec 29 14:34:35 UTC 2014

On Mon, 29 Dec 2014, "Thomas B. Rücker" wrote:

> I've probably spent several days worth of work on tracking down various
> problematic Icecast instances and don't feel like wasting more time on
> sending emails to addresses like "public.whois.lookup.emaill.address@"
> (actual local part on whois email!).

Fair enough!  If I were you, having made a good-faith effort to reach a
human being with no luck, I'd pull the plug on them.   Either they will
squeal, in which case you'll have found the human you've been looking for,
or they won't care.

Geoff.