[Icecast] Pyhton Class/library for Icecast 2.32 Stats and other info access?

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Tue Dec 2 00:08:00 UTC 2014

On 12/01/2014 09:54 PM, Dean Sauer wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 21:43:16 +0100, genocid3 wrote:
>
>> Hi, if i am not mistaken 2.4 has a servlet which provides json output
>> for active mounts and stats.
>>
>> You can check it out at http://your host:8000/status-json.xsl
>>
>> Just upgrade your version and you should be fine.
>>
> Thanks, but anything past 2.3.2

You could just use the two XSLT files that enable this with your 2.3.2
instance.
It's an untested combination and I won't support it beyond pointing it
out, but you could just try it out.

The two files are:
xml2json.xslt
status-json.xslt
Make sure to get them from 2.4.1, there was a bug in 2.4.0 that
malformed the JSON output.
Just throw them in the web-root and you're done.

TBR