[Icecast] Timothy Clark

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Fri Oct 18 01:06:37 UTC 2013

how about we take this off list instead of bringing others into this conversation and cluttering up their inboxes.
 just for the record, i've not been ignoring your calls.
 sometimes skype shows me as online when i'm offline.
 i have no idea why it does this.
 facebook does it as well.
 again, i have no idea why it does this.
 i have not been using you.
 if you feel this way, i deeply apologize as that was not my intention.
 should you reply to this and it goes to the list, i will reply via your address only as this is something that never should have been brought to the list.
 peace.
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 follow me on twitter @timothyclark13
 to check out music, photos, videos, press, show dates, and more go to http://www.reverbnation.com/timothyclark13
 feel free to give me a call at
 7244011224
 note, if i don't answer your call just leave me a voicemail and i'll get back in contact with you as soon as possible
 thanks and god bless