[Icecast] Query related to icecast server 2.3.2

H.DEVI SHREE devi at bnaindia.com
Fri May 17 13:42:41 UTC 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

As i'm a newbie to work at icecast server. My required application is to play different channels(approximately 100) at the icecast server with source client. I gone through the link www.icecast.org , and got some idea related to my requirement. And also i have gone through a video for streaming audio in icecast server and tried with the same. Almost i got it but at the final stage i couldn't able to stream the playlist, some problem with source client i guess.

Now i just want to know the prerequisites packages mentioned under documents section in the link and these packages are given below:

"libxml2 - http://xmlsoft.org/downloads.html
* libxslt - http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/downloads.html
* curl - http://curl.haxx.se/download.html (>= version 7.10 required)"

These prerequisites how it is related to icecast server. Please do reply asap, it is appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

H.DEVI SHREE
BNA Technology Consulting Ltd.
Bangalore.