[Icecast] What clients do you use?

David Saunders abitar.com at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:17:35 UTC 2013

I been revising my list of options for people to connect to my icecast
servers. And would like to know what clients you use to connect. I
know of the list on the site and I would like to know what you guys
use.

Please Post Name, Version, OS and Why you choose or recommend this client.

I use SAM by Spacial Audio, its a old version, for windows, Why
because I got a good deal on the cost of it, it will stream audio
files from a que
I used to recommend as a free client Oddcast but most of you know it
no longer being offered because of issues with the libraries it uses.

David