[Icecast] configuration

Ashwin Kumar aswin.1231 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 16:33:37 UTC 2013

hi guys,

i just started icecast streaming, its very basic setup where i can
broadcast my own voice via mic to pc and the pc act as source (i used ices)
to a server in cloud. its very simple after spending many sleepless
nights...

can any one tell me about the configurations and best practices, as i see
the  documentation in
http://www.icecast.org/docs/icecast-2.3.3/icecast2_config_file.html is good
to get started, but i want to tune configuration.

i want to know about fine tuning audio quality, security, any other stuff
related to noise reduction or any thing makes me good at configuring stream.

can you please improve it for new guys like me.

With Best
-Ashwin.
+91-9959166266