[Icecast] Icecast Digest, Vol 99, Issue 8

Yahav Shasha yahav.shasha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 19:09:46 UTC 2012

   - perhaps pastebin your init file? ( sudo /etc/init.d/icecast2 start )
   - have you tried running icecast directly from the binary?
   - have you tried running it without sudo? (or root is actually needed?)
   - perhaps you should increase the loglevel to 4 and check for more info
   in the error log?

Yahav Shasha,
Web Developer
+972-(0)549214421