[Icecast] Info on AccuRadio

Antonio Lambe AntonioLambe at AAmbiental.org
Sun Nov 27 21:49:16 UTC 2011

Dear Icecast,

         I listen quite regularly the music streamed by the Accu
Classical station and I must first thank the person(s) responsible
for the fine and varied programme.  It has given me many hours of pleasure.

         My only quibble concerns the information provided about what
is being played.  This will often identify the players, the LSO, for
example, or the kind of composition, for string trio, say; but NOT
the composer.  As a concession to your less knowledgeable listeners,
could you furnish the works' creators as well, please?  Or else
simply send me a URL of where such details are disclosed?

         Many thanks.

         Antonio Lambe