[Icecast] Smooth Linux icecast source GUI

michel memeteau michel.memeteau at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 14:34:17 UTC 2011

Hi , I'm currently helping a small french Radio

they Use Edcast for now on some old Windows XP machines and it's not really
reliable at all although Edcast is  a great piece of free software

Then they might migrate to a Linux Box , but apart from darksnow I can't
find a Linux GUI that would match the graphical ease of edcast.

maybe the best would be a Web frontend for DarkIce but I guess it's not
really meant to be controlled like that currently

Thanks.

PS you can check out http://www.radiogalere.org/  and even listen on
http://www.radiogalere.org:8080
--