[Icecast] some questions about configuring icecast

mike and bud mstopka at jmshosting.us
Thu Nov 17 12:24:13 UTC 2011

hi,

here is wat i am trying to do.

i need to make a mount for brodband stream which i no how to do
then i need to make a dialup mount which i am hoping i can get the dj to
beable to connect to both mounts at the same time without them having to set
up to different incodders

then i need a mount for autodj

and one for testing dj's

does someone have a file with some simillar to help me along or any ideas

use the latiest icecast with debian nstable.