[Icecast] Icecast startup script for Centos 5.5

Huw - Junglised contact at junglised.co.uk
Sun Feb 13 22:27:37 UTC 2011

 Ive just tried running that but I'm getting this error:

 [root at junglised ~]# rpm -ivh
 http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/5/i386/icecast-2.3.2-4.el5.i386.rpm
 Retrieving
 http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/5/i386/icecast-2.3.2-4.el5.i386.rpm
 error: skipping
 http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/5/i386/icecast-2.3.2-4.el5.i386.rpm
 - transfer failed - Unknown or unexpected error
 warning: u 0x1996d580 ctrl 0x19970780 nrefs != 0
 (download.fedoraproject.org http)

 I'm guessing its because my VPS is 64 bit? If it's the case I'll do a
 fresh install of the 32bit version.

 Huw Davies (Beatsmith)
 07949713698
 Junglised.co.uk