[Icecast] Shoutcast directory listing?

Ross Levis ross at stationplaylist.com
Tue Aug 9 05:28:11 UTC 2011

I don't see that Nullsoft can do anything about it if Icecast was modified
to update the SC directory exactly emulating SC Server.  We would then
utilize Icecast server for all our hosting, which is much more flexible.
But our customers cannot do without being listed on the popular SC
directory.  Currently we have about 98% SC servers and 2% Icecast.