[Icecast] Trouble getting in icecast Directory

Raymond Lutz raylutz at cognisys.com
Mon Aug 8 16:47:47 UTC 2011

Okay, it is working now. I can only guess that I was getting stuck in
cached results. It may be necessary to add nocache metatag to the page,
but I am considering this whole issue closed for now. My next step is
getting listed in the shoutcast directory. I will ask that question
separately so it can be found in the archives.